Antibakterijski deo spray za noge 2 v 1Napišite mnenje
Ves dan ščiti pred neprijetnim vonjem
- Pomaga preprečiti pojav atletskega stopala.
- Osveži in ohladi utrujena in obremenjena stopala.
Antibakterijski deo spray za noge 2 v 1
V dermatološki raziskavi je bilo potrjeno, da je izdelek prijazen do kože in da ga koža dobro prenaša.
Najbolje je, da sprej uporabite zjutraj, potem ko umijete noge. Pred uporabo dobro pretresite. Razpršite z razdalje 15 cm.
|Antibakterijski deo spray za noge 2 v 1
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How does foot odour develop?Feet can sweat, and consequently develop an unpleasant odour. Nothing to be ashamed of!
As every foot sweats and is mostly trapped inside socks and shoes, this is only natural. It is the interaction of these two factors along with bacteria that causes the occurrence of unpleasant smell. Feet do have more sweat glands than any other part of the body (about 500 per square centimetre). Sweat as such does not smell, but being enclosed in socks and shoes, microorganisms find ideal circumstances to thrive in the warm and humid climate. The products of their metabolism consequently cause the unpleasant odour.
2. What is the difference between a normal deodorant and a foot deodorant?Sweat glands are the primary source of foot secretion and allow for a high level of hydration particularly as the feet are often confined in socks and closed shoes/sneakers. Feet perspiration with its distinct cheesy, acid note smells different from axilla perspiration due to a different composition of the skin´s micro flora, which is responsible for foot malodour. The different perfumes of the products have therefore also been optimized to cover possible foot malodour or axilla malodour respectively.
3. How does Hansaplast Foot Expert Fresh Active Foot Anti-Perspirant help?Hansaplast Foot Expert Fresh Active provides long-lasting protection (24h) from odours while refreshing your feet. In addition, it helps to prevent the formation of athlete's foot.
4. How do I use the Hansaplast Foot Expert Fresh Active Foot Anti-Perspirant?First shake the aerosol can and then spray Hansaplast Foot Expert Fresh Active from a distance of 15cm on to your feet.
5. What can I do if I have extremely hot and sweaty feet?Since especially closed, non-breathable shoes made of synthetic materials and wearing summer shoes without socks, favour the sweating of the feet, you should change your shoes frequently, dry well worn shoes and walk barefoot as often as possible.
Especially for the feet developed antiperspirants with antibacterial properties (e.g.. Hansaplast Foot Expert Silver Active) help against odour-causing bacteria in the daily foot hygiene. Pay particular attention to the spaces between the toes, as these are particularly vulnerable to the development of athlete's foot. Moreover refreshing footbaths with lukewarm water. Tannic acid supplements (such as oak bark) can also reduce the sweating of the feet.